NES Gym (Old Gym) Roof Bids
Sealed proposals will be received by the Board of Education of the Frontier Local School District at the Office of the Treasurer, 44870 State Route 7, New Matamoras, Ohio 45767 until Noon, eastern standard time, Friday July 14, 2017, and at that time opened by the Treasurer of said Board for the re-roofing of the Newport Elementary old gym building according to specifications on file in the office of the Treasurer.
Scope of Work - Approximately 8,750 Square Feet
- Provide and install a new wood nailer around the perimeter of the roof area
- Provide and install a continuous layer of 1/2" polyisocyanurate roof insulation over the existing roofing material
- Provide and install a new fully adhered, 60 mil, black, EPDM roofing system
- Flash and install a new metal edge around the perimeter of the roof area
- approximately 380 lineal feet
- owner to choose metal color from manufacturer's standard color chart
- Provide a 20 year manufacturer's warranty upon completion of the project
- Organize and clean up project daily
- All work will be completed within strict accordance to the manufacturer's specifications
- All debris will be removed from site and hauled to an approved landfill at the completion of the project
- All Bidders must provide a performance bond and statement of payment of personal property taxes
Additional instructions to bidders and specifications may be obtained by contacting the Treasurer at the above address. The Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids. By order of the Board of Education.